You should know that the price of gas here got all the way up to $4.99/gallon. WOW, that's a lot of money. But it has slowly but surely gone back down this week and today it is back down to $3.69/gallon. Thank goodness. Also - can I just tell you that I remember the weekend when gas was $3.69 - exactly what it is here today - and I would not go visit friends in Chicago (this was before I lived here) because it would be too expensive? I think my perspective has changed just a bit.
On another note, I'm trying the Special K challenge. I've always been intrigued by it, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Special K. Seriously, I should be on a commercial for them or something. Anyway, you eat a serving of cereal and milk for breakfast with a side of fruit. You do the same for lunch. For dinner, you eat as you normally would. You get two snacks a day (I do afternoon and evening) - Special K bars, fruit, veggies, etc. The claim is that you will lose up to a jeans size in 2 weeks. We'll see - I'm on day 3. So far so good on sticking to the diet. I don't have a scale, so won't be able to tell how much weight I lost, but I just know that my pants didn't fit. I'm going to gauge it by that! Let's hope they fit again by the end of this two week span!
1 comment:
If you make it all the way through it i'll be WAY impressed. I tried it once and gave up somewhere around day 3 because i obviously don't love Special K enough...
Post a Comment