So I came back from a "mini-vacation" last night. I didn't realize just how much I needed it until I was on it. It was SO GREAT. It was wonderful to see many of you while I was home... too bad I couldn't have been there for more than 48 hours, but that's okay. :)
Two things for you tonight, one realization and one story.
Realization: We are in TOUGH times when I think I've found a deal in paying $3.96/gallon for gas. WHOA. Let's hope the prices stop going up.
Story: My apartment complex is replacing all of the sliding glass doors with French doors. They look nice and I was excited to get mine. I drove around the day before I left for home to see if I thought they'd get to mine while I was away. I was pretty sure they would. I came home last night - got to my apartment (after a short detour to the grocery store) about 9:00 p.m. I had a new French door. Pretty. But the front door to my apartment was UNLOCKED. Not pretty. They didn't lock it after they did the work. Seriously, I haven't noticed anything missing, but that could have been SO MUCH WORSE. I'm going to talk to management tomorrow to see what they'll do to apologize. Hmmmm.
We had Noodle Night tonight at church (games with pool noodles, but on land). SO. MUCH. FUN. It's always a great time and the kids had a blast!
That's all for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment