'Tis the season for great football games... for staying inside and being warm when it's really cold outside... and for being just a little bit sick.
That sums up my weekend for you. I wasn't feeling the greatest on Thursday (sore throat), so I decided I would take it easy this weekend. I have spent a lot of time watching football and making my Christmas cards (which I definitely didn't think was going to happen this year!).
I'm happy to report that I'm feeling MUCH better. I will still nurse the throat with OJ for a few more days (because it helps and because I LOVE it), just to keep the upward swing.
Tomorrow night are the youth Christmas parties. One party for middle school, another for high school. Everybody is supposed to bring an appetizer to share (yum!) and a gift for the gift steal. It will be a fun night enjoyed by all. Then I'm "off" on Monday evening with no meetings, and then I have something almost every evening (except maybe the 18th and 20th) until I head home for Christmas. At least it will help the time to fly by!
Back to the football game...
1 comment:
I hope you were able to enjoy watching Dallas Clark score a touchdown today before you had your youth group parties... And FYI, I updated my blog :) Love you!! Hopefully things will work out over the holidays and we can see each other!!!
Post a Comment